Trip at a Glance
Arth Tour Guide Service
Angkor Wat, Siem Reap, Cambodia
Price$780 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
As arranged, 7:30 am
Siem Reap, finishing in Kampong Thom Province.
Water, snacks, meals, temple passes, transportation and bike, cycling and temple guide, cold towel.
Not included: Travel insurance, flight ticket, accommodation (we can recommend an accommodation for you), visa.
- The Sombor Prey Kok temple group was built in 6-7 century, or Pre-Angkorean period. Visit a village along the sand river.
- The Preah Vihear Temple is located on top of Dong Rek mountain range, on the border of Cambodia. While visiting the Koh Ker Temples, you will see the 7 tiered pyramid.
- The Beng Melea Temple is an interesting temple to see. A tree has overgrown the roof of the temple.
- Cycling through Angkor archaeological park and visiting the temple complex of Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, and the Tapromh Temple is a memorable experience.
- You will have the time of your life cycling off-road to Banteay Srey Temple.