Trip at a Glance
Cusco Region, Peru
Adventure, Heritage-History Tour, Hiking Trekking, Sightseeing
Price$1080 USD per person
7 days/ 6 nights
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
As arranged at booking
- 03 nights accommodation in Cusco + 3 nights camping (Inka Trail) - All entrance tickets for the excursions mentioned above. - English/spanish speaking guide for all tours - All land transportation and transfers - All applicable taxes - except Airport taxes Inka Trail 4 days: - Transportation to head of trail (82 Km.) - Entrance ticket to Inka Trail and Machu Picchu - Bus ticket down to Aguas Calientes - Train ticket back to Cusco - Transfer train station / Hotel - Porters service (to carry the tents and cooking equipment only) - Cook - Guided visit to Machu Picchu and the ruins along the trail. - English/Spanish speaking professional guide during the whole Inka Trail - Meals as mentioned in the itinerary - Personal camping equipment such as tents and sleeping pad - Vegetarian food available on request with no extra charge.
During the hike you will have to carry your sleeping bag, sleeping pad and your personal stuff (e.g. backpack). You can request availability for a personal porter. Custom made programs may be prepared for groups with special interests. Like extra nights, optional starting and ending points or additional tours. Extra flight reservations may be arranged upon request. All tours may be provided privately upon request.
- Enjoy a tour of Cusco and visit to nearby ruins
- Visit the Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Explore Machu Picchu with a guide tour of Llactapata, camping overnight
- Walk the famous Inca Trial
- Visit the Sacred Sun Dial, the most important preserved Intihuatana