Cusco Extreme Adventures Inca Jungle Trail to Machu Picchu
Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Green Peru Adventures E I R L
Cusco, Cusco Region, Peru
Adventure, Multi Activity Tour
$720 USD per person
9 days, 8 nights
Cusco, Machu Picchu, Peru, Sacred Valley
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Pick up and transfers in and out from Cusco´s Airport - 8 Nights in Amaru Group Hotels Cusco in a Private Rooms with breakfast (single persons pay US$ 40.00 extra per night) and much more!
Price is per person. Four or more people will receive group discount prices.
- Cusco Excursion – City Tour In the afternoon The city tour of Cusco will give you the opportunity to discover the enigma of this marvelous city and the surrounding archaeological sites.
- The Sacred valley tour starts in Cusco at 8:00 am. We leave Cusco around 8:30 am in direction of Pisaq, descending to the Sacred River Urubamba.
- We will arrive at Pisaq town, where you can enjoy the traditional handicraft market of Pisaq for local souvenir shopping.
- Full day white-water rafting in Urubamba River Paragliding Tandem Flights over the Sacred Valley Bus and downhill mountain biking Cusco to Santa Maria
- Trekking Santa Teresa to Aguas Calientes Machu Picchu Free day Cusco
This tour is a combination of the City tour, Sacred Valley, full day white water rafting, paragliding tender flight over the Sacred Valley of the Incas and the adventure hiking of Inca jungle trail 4 days 3 nights. This tour gives you the opportunity of enjoy the enigmatic city of Cusco and the Sacred Valley, the adrenaline and adventure also all the beautiful landscapes of the Andes and the exuberant tropics of the Cusquenian jungle close to Machu Picchu. Combined with the charms of 5 nights at Amaru Group Hostels. It is a perfect way to see Cusco as you are in the safe tourist center of Cusco from where you can explore the most beautiful combination of Inca and Colonial architecture with a perfect location to reach everything you might need such as souvenir shops and museums. Reception in Cusco airport and Transfer to Amaru Group Hostels, we recommend you to get an early flight so you can spend the morning relaxing and acclimatizing to the altitude (in case you are arriving from sea level)!
Your adventure awaits!
Green Peru Adventures E I R L
Green Peru Adventures is a Cusco based travel agency, specializing in adventure treks to Machu Picchu and holiday tours all over Peru. The founding idea was to create a new concept in tourism with social responsibility, integrity and cultural awareness at the core of our organization. At Green Peru Adventures, customer satisfaction is our main priority. We strive to create the best possible experience and this is “where your adventure begins”! We thrive on finding new adventures that connect people with the cultural and natural surroundings of our beautiful country. Our philosophy is honesty and transparency which is consistently reflected in our service. We provide all which can be tailored to your individual needs.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.