Trip at a Glance
Price$35 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Fridays at 4 pm.
Jászai Mari tér, Tram No2.
Drinks and snacks along the way as served by the places. (Four of five kind or drinks - five kind of snacks)
- Have you ever tried the 'Bulls Blood? Or the famous white wine, the wine of Honeymooners? Lets do that for a start!
- An elegant and traditional café or bar where you can taste the best apetizers. Fancy a bit of goose-liver paté with bread?
- Visit to a traditional off-the-beaten track market. Taste, shop try the local cheeses, salamis, pickles ..etc. See how the locals shop
- Taste Tokaj wine, the "wines of kings and king of wines" as praised by Napoleon.
- Relax at a Ruin pub enjoy the viblant lively athmosphere of the city with a pint or a glass.