Trip at a Glance
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing
Price$27 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Café New York, 1073 Budapest, Erzsébet körút 9
Guided tour and tram tickets. Entrance to the places.
Any drinks, snacks visors consume are voluntary and extra cost.
- Café New York, the most beautiful art café in the world that inspired many directors and artists
- The park of Paul Street Boys. The scene of the revolution of '56 that mad many scientist to emigrate.
- The Park Alley, with the birthhouse of Arthur Koesler, home, school and the place of ideas for the great Hungarian physicists.
- Robert Capa's school and favourite street, Bela Lugosi's first theatre,
- Sir George Solti, Tom Lantos and Annie Fischer's homes.