Trip at a Glance
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing, Wellness Retreat
Price$27 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Nyugati Pu - Western Railway station Platform 10 (Metro 3)
Entrace to the baths to visit, guided walk with English speaking guide, snacks and a glass of wine.
Possibility to stay in the thermal bath for treatment or bathing is voluntary (cca 15 USD)
- The first bath discovered by the roman legion fighters who set into the muddy water and recovered from their injuries later became Turkish bath, built by Veli bej in the 16th century can be visited today.
- The walk to the knight of Roses, the legendary dervish, whose tomb is visited as the northest shrine of the muslim world, giving you an amazing view over the city and an insight into his legend.
- Walking down an ancient route you can taste the 'Turkish delight' and a glass of wine while listenning to the story of the Caravan Serai and visiting a still functioning thermal bath.
- Entering the Castle from the 'Water town' the path lead through the walls erected by Turksih soldiers and while there we can see the plaque of the last Pasha of Buda.
- We descend from the Castle to reach a traditional Turkish bath, the most spectecular one, which is a place of bathing culture and music rave parties