Cultural Tour of Historical Shiraz
Trip at a Glance
Sightseeing, Walking Tour
€15 EUR per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
The guide....tourists will pay for all the entrance fees...and we normally take public buses to move through the city
- Visit the Narengestan Garden and the Zinat-ol-moluk Musuem
- Visit the Nasiralmolk mosque
- Visit the Vakil Complex including Vakil Bazaar , mosque , pars museum, public bathroom( a museum now) and Karim khani fortress
- Visit the Hafeziye mausoleum and Jahan Nama garden
- Visit Qor'an Gate and a wonderful view of the city at night
Shiraz is called the city of education, nightingales, poetry, home to splendid gardens, exquisite mosques and whispered echoes of ancient sophistication. It has probably always been seen in a formal and classic way….. but walking through the ancient architecture, visiting its golden-hearted people, sitting with them, laughing with them and listening to their stories can be a wonderful and unique experience.
Walk with me through the narrow and winding alleys of the ancient part of the city to experience it in a different way. At the same time visit all the wonderful and significant tourist attractions.
Knowing which path to take through the city in order to see all of the unmissable sites, especially for those whose trips are limited by time and money can be a treasure and would save your precious time and money.
Let me help you to get the most in the least time and expense. I am at your service, I am looking forward to meeting you.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.