Trip at a Glance
Chania, Crete, Greece
Price$235 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
On request, and typically 7:00am to 7:30am.
Free hotel pick up and drop off. English speaking guides. Two meals cooked and served in the refuge, one night refuge accommodation, coffee or mountain tea, local treats. Coffee or mountain tea, local treats, professional guide drivers, liability insurance and local taxes.
Ideal for climbing or trekking groups, single or couple participants who like trekking. The tour has approximately 5-6 hours walking the first day until we reach the Svourihti Refuge, 4-5 hours next day until we reach the Anopolis village. The trip has guided stops every 30 to 40 minutes. The trip is not recommended under 15 years old. Don’t forget your trekking equipment, leave some space in your carrying bug for supplies, water flask, suncream, and your camera. This tour's level of difficulty is rated as medium to hard. An extra day added to your tour is an additional cost of $97.00 USD per person. Gratuities are optional.
- Walking through, and staying overnight in the White Mountains of Crete.
- Enjoy the stunning panoramic views of the White Mountains, the Aegean Sea, and the Libyan Sea from an elevation of 2400 meters.
- Stay overnight at Svourihti refuge (1980 meters) in the middle of White Mountains of Crete.
- Enjoy a refreshing swim in the crystal blue waters in South Crete.
- Get introduced to Cretan culture and history while enjoying your time with our expert guide-drivers.