Trip at a Glance
Plitvice Lakes National Park, Croatia
PriceFrom: $799 USD per person
Experienced and first aid trained license holder guide Meals (6 x breakfast, 2 x dinner)** 6 nights accommodation* Entrance fee for all National Parks All transfers between locations
- We will hike in Risnjak National Park to Big Risnjak – the highest point of the park elevating 1528 m above sea level.
- We will visit Northern Velebit National Park the youngest national park in Croatia recognizable by the experience of pristine wilderness.
- Plitvice Lakes is the best known and most visited National Park in Croatia what makes it one of the biggest tourist attractions in Croatia.
- Paklenica NP is famous for dramatic canyons carved into the slopes of the mountain, beech and black pine forest and untouched nature.
- Krka National Park is known for a series of seven waterfalls and Visovac island with a 15th century monastery situated in the middle of the lake.