Trip at a Glance
Chania, Crete, Greece
Cultural Immersion, Lifestyle
Price€100 EUR per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
11.00-17.00: 15 June - 25 August
Fournes village, near Chania, Crete
Food and beverages.
Meeting Point: Dimitra's home at Fournes (directions on booking). Fournes is 16 km away (Northwest) from Chania city and is built in the rich valley of Keriti river.
- Cretan culture, cuisine and nature. Fournes, Crete: where the Experience will take place. Dimitra Pateraki is your Hostess for the whole experience
- Dimitra offers an exquisite hospitality experience for her guests, whom she considers as "her friends".
- The experience is based around her stone-built house near Chania Crete, which features a large yard as well as lots of flowers and trees.
- The experience includes excellent local food cooking, invigorating chit-chat, unique village-strolls, and learning opportunities on local traditions.
- What’s SPECIAL about this experience: this is a chance to thoroughly relax and enjoy oneself, amid the authentic cretan landscape.