Trip at a Glance
Keramia, Crete, Greece
Eco Tour, Nature
Price€120 EUR per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Daily from 11:00 - 14:00, June 1 - September 30
Predetermined local point in Kontopoula
Food and wine tasting and sampling, local transportation
Keramia is a former municipality in the Chania regional unit, Crete. Since the 2011 local government reform, it is part of the municipality of Chania.
- Keramia and Kontopoula, Crete is where the experience will take place. Katerina Marinaki is your hostess for the whole experience.
- Enjoy walkabouts around this picturesque village and the magnificent surrounding landscape.
- Learn the local activities of oil extraction and gardening.
- Experience the authentic Cretan lifestyle and collect fond memories.
- What’s SPECIAL about this experience is the opportunity to experience the authentic rural Cretan lifestyle and landscape.