We travel 15km to the South of Nha Trang to the countryside to visit some local houses and learn more about the handicraft still being done today. From Conical Hat (the symbol of Vietnam women) to making Noodles (as famous by local name “Pho”), see and try how to make rice papers or try to weave a mat. Connect to local people to know more about Vietnamese culture and how people are friendly with travelers. Let our tour guide take you to discover our culture
COUNTRYSIDE NHA TRANG ITINERARY:
08:00: You will be picked up from Hotel by our expert tour guide and private vehicle.
Visit all highlights of Nha Trang Countryside:
* Mat Weaves – Meet the local and let them teach you how to weave a mat like a local
* Wooden Bridge – Walk a short distance on the bridge and take some pictures of the daily life in the countryside
* Ancient Wooden House – Real Vietnamese 200 years old house made of wood
* Conical Hat – Meet the old woman and learn hows to make a conical hat that became the symbol of Vietnamese women
* Making Noodles – Known by the famous name “Pho”, see the instructions to make it and how to cook traditional Vietnamese foods
* Rice papers – You may try to make rice papers and learn more the information to cook the local foods
* Coffee Shop – Have a cup of Vietnam coffee by the riverside
Return to Hotel.
See you again.
* Hotel Pick Up And Drop Off In Central Of Nha Trang City
* English-speaking tour guide
* Private vehicle
* All entrance fees
* Bottled water
* Personal expenses
* Smart casual
Your adventure awaits!
Nha Trang Day Tours
Established in 2012 by Stephen Tai Tran and aimed towards Real Unique Experiences for the travelers to meet the local people, connect, learning & try the unique experiences by local people