Trip at a Glance
Beaune, Burgundy, France
Lifestyle, Wine Tour
Price$665 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Every Day except Sunday
• Pick up and drop off from your accommodation in Beaune • Transport in a spacious air conditioned people carrier • Services of a local bi-lingual guide (mother tongue English) • Private guided visit of the Hospices de Beaune • Guided visit of a well known winery in Puligny Montrachet • Drive through the vineyards of the Cote de Beaune with an introduction to the terroir and the vines of Burgundy • Visit to a family run cellar in the Cote de Beaune for a commentated wine tasting of regional, village and premier cru wines • Documentation on Burgundy wine
Price is for two people on a private tour
- Guided visit of the acclaimed 15th century Hospices de Beaune, a charity hospital, still maintained with the proceeds of its famous wine auction.
- Tour of a well known winery and cellar, entertainingly led by one of the owners.
- Lunch is taken at the winery with the opportunity to taste up to 10 wines (tasting size only) with a traditional meal.
- Drive through the Cote de Beaune for a visual explanation of ‘terroir’ and closer examination of the vines
- Visit to a small family winery in a different village, to taste a further selection of the wines of the Cote de Beaune.