Trip at a Glance
Coron, Palawan Province, Philippines
Price$75 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Stall 34, Market, Coron town
Single or double kayak with paddle, PFD, nylon spray skirt, string hammock. Snacks, lunch, drinking water, a beer each. Entrance and park fees. Services of proficient & knowledgeable kayak guide.
Bring sunscreen, hat, bug repellent, walking shoes that will get wet or strong sandals, swim wear, waterproof layer, dry clothes, educational giveaways like crayons for children.
- You will paddle in sit-in sea kayaks through mangroves to Tagbanua Lagoon and on to Hear-a-Pin-Drop Lagoon, which are accessible only by sea kayak.
- You will snorkel in Kayangan Lake and gaze down at the extraordinarily picturesque view of the lagoon below – arguably Philippine tourism’s most photographed natural scene.
- Drop paddle at beaches near Banol Point, snorkel Skeleton Wreck with its plethora of fish and penetrate Twin Lagoon with its sand bottom - a great swim.
- You'll enter caves like May Nunu Cave and at low tide you'll get lost in time paddling below the undercut limestone cliffs of Coron Island.
- Enjoy great food prepared and served by your guide. Water included. Trip finishes with beer.