Trip at a Glance
Huaraz, Ancash, Peru
Price$985 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
July 13 - 8:30 AM
English speaking guide, Food during trek, Cook, Guide & Cook Assitant for groups, Donkey, Driver, All Equipment, Entrance Fee to the Communities, Private Transportation
We recommend that you have a good level of physical fitness and are well acclimatized before committing to this trek.
- Hikers are treated to breathtaking views of spiraling high snowcapped peaks, glaciers and aqua-blue trout filled mountain lakes
- There are 8 passes to ascend with the highest being 5000m/16,404ft.
- Campsites beside beautiful lakes
- Remote Mountain range with stunning view
- Andean villages and local people give a good balance