Trip at a Glance
Florence, Tuscany, Italy
Cooking Tour, Lifestyle
$60 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Everyday at 10.00am (from 01/03/2016 to 31/10/2016)
My Tour Office: Via Cavour 21 Red - Florence
• Visit to the Central market of Florence with the chef • Cooking lesson with a local chef • Lunch with wine • Graduation Certificate
• EN-ES-IT are all guaranteed; CH-JA min 4 pax; Russian is only avalable from 31/04/2016 to 31/10/2016, min 4 pax. • Children under 12: free of charge • Max 12 pax •15 minutes prior departure. Attention! From 01/04/2016 to 31/10/2016, the price for Chinese or Japanese tour is 80 euro.
- Learn Tuscan and Italian cooking from the professional chef
- Have lunch with the amazing dishes you made
- Get a Graduation Certificate signed by the chef
- Visit the Central market of Florence with our chef
What if returning from Italy you could show your family and friends, not only pictures, but your cooking skills too? Wouldn’t it be great to impress them with a typical Italian meal you cooked yourself? Join our professional cooking class! You will gain unique techniques and the best tips to make a perfect Italian meal! The class will start with a visit to the market: our Italian chef will help you choose the best ingredients. Once you got everything you need, we will move to the unique location where the class will take place, in the heart of Florence. During the four hour lesson, you will prepare a full Italian meal, from appetizer to dessert. We will first prepare all the needed ingredients by washing and cutting them. Our chef will show you how to make fresh pasta from the row ingredients and you will have the chance to knead it yourself! You will also cook the sauce (Tomato, Ragù Bolognese or Pesto), “bruschetta” as a starter, a main course (seafood or meat) with a side dish, as well as a dessert! Our chef will show you how to decorate your plate and you will finally have lunch with the amazing dishes you made. Lunch will be accompanied by a local wine, water or soft drink as you prefer. At the end of the class you will also get a Graduation Certificate signed by the chef, as well as the receipts for the dishes you made, in order for you, to try them again, back home.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.