Trip at a Glance
Everglades National Park, Florida, United States
Price$950 USD per person
48 miles total
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
November to April
815 Oyster Bar Lane, Everglades City
Five days of professional guide services, all meals (13 total), four nights shared camping accommodations, single or double sea kayak, all camping gear and all required camping permits.
- Visit different Everglades ecosystems including estuaries, freshwater rivers, the Wilderness Waterway and the open sea.
- Spend a night at every type of Everglades campsite including "chickee" platform, Watson Place "shell mound" and private beach.
- Observe exotic wildlife including alligators, dolphins, manatees, sea turtles and countless birds.
- Explore hidden places without the risk of getting lost and learn fascinating Everglades natural history.
- Enjoy freshly prepared local foods.