Trip at a Glance
Rome, Lazio, Italy
Sightseeing, Walking Tour
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Any day and any time
Arch of Constantine
Tour guide service
Tickets to the Colosseum for online booking are adults 14 euro p/p; children up to 18 - 2 euro p/p
- Explore The Colosseum, a world famous monument of antiquity and an example of the unique technologies and engineering knowledge.
- See the Triumphal Arches of Arch of Constantine and Arch of Titus to know their importance in Imperial Rome for the Imperial propaganda.
- Visit Palatine Hill where the city of Rome was founded in 753 BC by the legendary twin brothers Romulus and Remus.
- Explore the Roman Forum, the center of the political, commercial and religious life of ancient Rome.
- See Roman basilicas, edifice for big public meetings and the model for the construction of the Christian churches.