Trip at a Glance
Sightseeing, Walking Tour
Price€40 EUR per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Everyday from 10am to 1pm OR 2pm to 5pm
Rua do Sargento Mor, CASA MEDIEVAL
Guided Tour, Entrances in mentioned Monuments, Insurances and VAT.
- UNIVERSITY OF COIMBRA - Created in 1290 by King Dom Dinis, it's main building is located in the Old King's Palace since 1537.
- DOWNTOWN AND CITY WALLS - Coimbra started to expand out of the city walls from the XIV century on... it still has a Medieval House from that time!
- STUDENTS REPUBLICS - our own kind of Fraternities!
- IGREJA DE SANTA CRUZ - Find out all about the Knights of the Templar and get to know the first Kings of Portugal!
- BOTANICAL GARDEN OF COIMBRA - created in the 18th century, it has today 13hectares and is managed by the University of Coimbra.