Trip at a Glance
Car Tour, Sightseeing
$30 USD per person
4 to 6 hours
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Everyday, Between 9am to 6pm
Cochin Port/Willingdon Island/Ernakulam/Fort Kochi
Pick up and drop, Sightseeing tour by Ac Car, Entrance fees. Tea/coffee at local shop
Ayurveda Massage, Kathakali Show, Cultural show can be enjoyed at Fort kochi.
- Dutch/Mattancherry Palace Built by Portuguese and gifted to King of Kochi – it has fine collection of mural paintings depicting scene from Hindu epic
- Jewish Synagogue: Worship place for jewish ; hall is decorated for with Chinese tile and Belgian chandeliers
- Jew Town: Market area offers excellent opportunities for shopping for curios and handicrafts
- Chinese Fishing net, European style bungalow, Nehru Park, Ships sailing in the sea and Sunset is remarkable here
- St. Francis Church where Vasco Da Gama has been buried and his tombstone can still be seen
It is a customized tour which covers sightseeing of Fort Kochi and the tour duration is 4 hours to 6 hours. This tour includes Driving in and around Cochin and walking near to the sightseeing places. It can be started between 9 to 6pm as per the desire of traveler. The visiting places also can be tailored as per the traveler interest.
Fort Kochi is region in Cochin/Kochi city of Kerala. It is a Jewel of Kerala with blend of Dutch, Portuguese, British and Jewish sway which makes the city unique. Since the beginning of Common Era till today Kochi is an important centre of spice Export. Arabian and Chinese traders were to first to know about these spices. The natural harbor of Kochi was created by a flood which destroyed the harbor of the town kodungallur. Thereafter the town developed into one of the most important harbour. Arabian Traders were followed by Portuguese in 1500, then the Dutch around 1653 and afterword the British around 1790. Foreign control on Fort kochi ended in 1947 with the India Independence.
Cochin sightseeing tour gives you glimpse of its rich history and heritage. Here we will take you to visit Fort Kochi and Mattanchery area.
At Fort kochi Fort was made by Portuguese in 1500 to protect their commercial interests but later it was destroyed by dutch. The first part of the name Fort kochi comes from this fort.
If time permits you here you can enjoy Ayurveda Massage (1 Hour – USD 25) or Kathakali Show ( USD 6) from 5pm to 7 pm or Cultural show which includes 7 art performance (USD 8 per preson) from 5pm to 7:30pm.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.