Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
We Eks Tour India
Multi Day Sightseeing Tour, Sightseeing
From: $258 USD per person
2 nights/ 3 days
102 kilometers per day (average)
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Accommodation at Cochin with breakfast in clean three star hotel, stay at Backwater Resort/ House boat with hygienic toilet and bathroom, transport by private car, tour Guide, Pass to cultural show.
More Places like Kovalam, Thekkady, Madurai, Trichi, Pondicherry, Mammalapuram, Chennai can be added to this tour and number of days can be extended as per traveler’s choice.
- Tourists are taken to old Cochin, visit Jewish(temple)Synagogue, Maharaja (Dutch ) Palace, Chinese ancient fishing process, Enjoy Cultural Dance show.
- Visit local fishing centres, interact with local Religious Leaders, Priest’s and Public Servants, Visit Orthodox Hindu Family Quarters and streets
- Guided city walk, non-touristic shopping at villages and local markets, motor boat cruise in the canals and large water bodies of Alleppey/ Kottayam.
- A day and night stay in Backwater Resort/ House boat on full board. Feed Temple Elephants. Second day, drive back to Cochin, en-route visit plantation
- Upon arrival back in Cochin, Farewell Lunch / Dinner. This is a trip suitable for all category tourists irrespective of age.
Mr. Wilson meets tourists on their arrival at Cochin, take them to hotels booked in advance, followed by Welcome Lunch. In the afternoon, tourists are taken to visit the old part of Cochin (Kochi) to visit Historical Monuments. In the evening, proceed to one of the local theatres for cultural dance-drama based on Mythological stories. Next day, drive about 65 kilometers up to Alleppey, then board a motor boat or House boat to cruise through the narrow canals and large water bodies up to Kottayam. Meantime in the afternoon, visit villages, paddy fields, farmers and other local sights and sites. In the evening, proceed to one of the Resorts or House boats in Kottayam / Kumarakom for overnight stay. Second day, drive nearly 85 kilometers back to Cochin, en-route visit plantations, Temple Elephants, Cultural / Religious processions and other local sights and sites. Upon arrival in Cochin, Farewell Lunch or Dinner and drop at Airport or other points as applicable. Trip ends.
Your adventure awaits!
Company is owned and operated by Mr. Wilson Xavier, a freelance tourist guide since 1983. With the knowledge and experience working as Tourist Guide nearly 9 years, he ventured into launching his own Tour Company in 1990. After successful 10 years, he gained Approval from Government of India as a professionally experienced Tour Company in the year 2000. In the same year, company also given membership in I A T O- a national body of Indian Tour Operators, as one of their allied members ensuring 99% trust, protection and back-up to every tourist visiting India with us. Now, being a Private Tour Organizer, company is specialized in promoting personalized Holidays, operating tours to the most interesting Tourist Places in India. We are happy to acknowledge that with the support of our valued clients all these 25 years, company is now leading as one of the few popular tour operators from south India. We offer excursions, city tours, inter-city tours, boat cruises, cultural tours, Wildlife tours, sightseeing and adventure tours based on travelers interests. For more details on the subject, mail to: email@example.com
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.