Trip at a Glance
Breuil-Cervinia, Aosta Valley, Italy
Cultural Immersion, Lifestyle
Price€130 EUR per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
as arranged with guide
Ticket entrances are not included
- Admire the honorary Arch of Augustus dedicated to the Emperor Augustus was erected to celebrate the defeat of the proud local celtic population here.
- Admire with me the Porta Pretoria which was one of four main entrances to the Roman town and is the only one still perfectly preserved.
- The theatre was built togheter with the amphitheatre and is easily recognizable thanks to its excellent remains the magnificent 22 meters heigh façade
- The forensic cryptoporticus is certainly the most fascinating place, situated near the Cathedral, which during the Roman period surrounded the forum..
- The boundary walls were built to defend the town in the event of an attack, but they were also a decorative element of the urban area.