Trip at a Glance
London, England, United Kingdom
Car Tour, Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing
Price$935 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
A personal tour, by car, with a private Blue Badge tourist guide.
Entrance fees are not included as there is no set tour. Price is per group, not per person. The car seats 1-6 people.
- Westminster Abbey - the coronation place of England's kings and queens, plus the burial place of many famous people. Where Prince William married Kate Middleton in 2011.
- The Tower of London - built for King William I in 1080s as a castle. Later used as a state prison. It now houses the Crown Jewels. Come and hear about the ravens, Beefeaters and prisoners.
- St Paul's Cathedral - masterpiece of Sir Christopher Wren. It was built after the Great Fire of London. Prince Charles married Lady Diana Spencer here in 1981. Monuments and tombs to many famous people.
- Buckingham Palace - official residence of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. It may be possible to see the Changing of the Guard.
- The River Thames - the reason why the Romans built Londinium. Take a trip on the river to Greenwich to see the Prime Meridian of the World.