Trip at a Glance
Beijing, Beijing Region, China
Private Tour, Sightseeing
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Private car & driver. Excellent English guide. Entrance fee charge for highlights. Lunch fee and mineral waters.
- The Great wall: With thousands years of history, The Great China Wall is the symbol of the Chinese people's civilization and defending project.
- Summer palace: Summer palace is the most impressive and beautiful garden in China.
- Tian’an men square: Tian’anmen Square is located in the heart of Beijing , which is the world ‘s largest city center square .
- Forbidden city: Beijing Palace Museum, formerly known as the Forbidden City. Beijing is located in the center axis line during Ming and Qing Dynasties, covering 720,000 square meters, which is the world’s largest existing best preserved wooden structure of the palace type buildings.
- Temple of heaven: Temple of heaven is the biggest building complex for worshiping the gods of heaven and praying for a good harvest for local farmers in China.