Trip at a Glance
Architectural Tour, Sightseeing
Price$100 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Any day, around 10:00 a.m.
Your hotel or any other place
Car, fuel, driving, guiding
Not included: entrance fees to the places that we visit (approx. 10 USD/person); parking fees (1-2 USD/ tour, mostly free parking). After, we can go have lunch in a Romanian traditional restaurant.
- The Village Museum: see the countryside of Romania... It is all here: traditional houses from all over the country, in an open-air museum!
- The Parliament Palace: second largest building in the world, most expensive administrative building in the world, heaviest building in the world!
- The Patriarchy Cathedral and the Patriarchy Palace: the headquarters of the Romanian Orthodox Church
- The Old Princely Court: this is where Bucharest officially started as a city 555 years ago. The ruins of the Court where Vlad the Impaler was ruler...
- The Revolution Square: this is where the so-called "Revolution" started in December 1989 in Bucharest. Let's find out about the unwritten history, too