Trip at a Glance
North Stradbroke Island, Queensland, Australia
Eco Tour, Nature
PriceFrom: $174 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Every day from 7.15am
Your accommodation in Brisbane.
Pick up and return, water taxi tickets, council fees, morning tea, BBQ lunch, and binoculars!
We supply about everything but bring a water bottle as we provide top ups.
- Fast water taxi trip across Moreton Bay to reach North Stradbroke Island.
- Morning tea at brown Lake which is a fresh water ti tree lake with medicinal properties.
- 4WDrive along 9 kilometres of sand beach looking for dolphins in the waves or migrating humpback whales.
- View one of the most photographed beaches in Queensland with a walk around the Headland.
- Enjoy our famous BBQ on the beach for lunch known as the world's best dining room!