Trip at a Glance
London, England, United Kingdom
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Guiding Fee, Entrance Fee
- Visit the Churchill War Rooms and learn what 'the Greatest Briton' was up to during WWII
- Learn the tales of espionage and WWII
- Know the conversation between Churchill and Roosevelt in the Transatlantic Telephone Room
- Visit one of the rooms where Churchill was plotting against the WWII
- Enjoy this interactive trip in private
Visit a couple of Galleries in London with a Blue Badge guide during your stay! Let Micheline guide you across London’s educational sites such as Churchill War Rooms. Follow your guide into ‘the Greatest Briton’s underground headquarters’ and hear the tales of espionage and WWII, while you go over the museum’s War Cabinet Room and the Transatlantic Telephone Room, taking you back in time where WWII was just a plot away. Pass by Churchill’s Bunker, Churchill’s Museum, and the Cabinet War Rooms – a series of secret rooms in the basement at the New Public Offices between 1939 and 1945. Learn the conversation between Churchill and Roosevelt in the Transatlantic Telephone Room, and get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to walk the maze of secret passages that used to contain the building’s political activity.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.