Trip at a Glance
Squamish, British Columbia, Canada
Adventure, Eco Tour, Hiking Trekking, Nature
$1795 USD per person
- Enjoy a scenic floatplane ride to Warner Lake and then make our way to Trigger Lake.
- Gorgeous hikes through " Wildflower Heaven"
- Explore the most important unprotected area of wilderness in southern British Columbia
- Enjoy the incredible scenery from the surrounding peaks of the Chilcotin Mountains
- Diversified, tasty menu with meals prepared by our guides
The Southern Chilcotins have been dubbed “Wildflower Heaven” for good reason. Our route through the Chilcotins Mountains have been designed to fully appreciate the diversity of the region. A magnificent mixture of valleys, flowered meadows, alpine terrain, and abundant wildlife, coupled with a low level of visitors, make this appealing to those looking for solitude and remoteness.The Southern Chilcotins have been dubbed “Wildflower Heaven” for good reason. Indeed, the Southern Chilcotins are British Columbia’s best kept secret.
- Origin: Vancouver, BC
- Difficulty: Strenuous
- Cost: Cdn: $1795 + 5% GST [Federal Tax] includes floatplane
- Dates: August 1-7
- Excluded: Transportation to point of origin, transfers, accommodation and food other than included in the itinerary, gratuities, and personal equipment.
- Included: Transportation from the point of origin and return, national park user fees, camping fees, cooking gear, camp stoves, tents, meal preparations, tarps, major first aid supplies, meals/snacks/beverages on the expedition, emergency radio or satellite phone, and professional guides
- Certified guides with Wilderness First Aid.
About Sea to Sky Expedition
Based in Squamish, British Columbia, Sea to Sky Expeditions is a guiding outfit the specializes in “wilderness adventure.” The company offers guided backpacking, hiking, sea kayaking, canoeing and river rafting excursions around BC and the Yukon. Their goal is “to provide a safe wilderness experience, which meets your expectations and stirs within you the same love, caring, and passion for nature and the great outdoors that our guides possess.”
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.