Trip at a Glance
Food Tour, Lifestyle, Sightseeing, Wine Tour
$54 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Daily at 2:30 PM (from 01/04/2016 to 31/10/2016)
Florence SMN trainstation in front of the pharmacy
• Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning • Expert multilingual escorts • Light dinner
• Aviliable from 01/04/2016 to 31/10/2016, except July 2 and August 16 • Children: 0-2 free of charge, 3-12 50% discount •EN-ES-IT-FR-POR-DE-RU-CH-JA are all guatanteed.
- Visit the Monteriggioni fortress.
- Visit a famous estate with tour of the wine cellars and sampling of wines, oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Have an opportunity to buy wine, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, cheese and herbs.
- Enjoy a dinner in Piazza del Campo square.
- Attention! From 01/04/2016 to 31/10/2016 the price for Chinese or Japanese tour is 74.00 euro.
This tour is dedicated to the discovery of the Chianti region and its unique landscapes with wine tasting and typical Tuscan products, before visiting the beautiful Siena with dinner in the wonderful Piazza del Campo having pizza and ice cream. During the tour you will see the characteristic fortress of Monteriggioni. There you will find some shops specialized in typical Tuscan products, as well as elegant cafés where you can stop and enjoy a coffee. The tour continues with a visit to two charming wine estates where you will take part in a guided tour of the wine cellars in order to gain insight into the various stages of wine production and in a tasting of the various wines that the winery produces, paired with samples of sliced cold meats, bruschetta and salami. Then you will reach Siena, the city of the Palio. There you will see important monuments, palazzos and piazzas, including Piazza del Campo, where the Palio di Siena horse race is run, and Piazza del Duomo. The tour ends with an exclusive dinner outdoors in the beautiful and unique Piazza del Campo at sunset. Dinner consists of pizza and ice cream, comfortably seated in the reserved tables in a restaurant under the Torre del Mangia.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.