Chef's Cooking Class: Bun Lai of Miya's Sushi
Trip at a Glance
New Haven, Connecticut, United States
Cooking Tour, Lifestyle
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Food tastings, cooking lesson, drinks
- Meet top chefs in their kitchens and learn their preparation and cooking methods!
- A chance to meet Master Chef Bun Lai, of Miya’s Sushi fame!
- Learn healthy home-style Japanese cooking
- A home-made sushi and sake dinner
- A wonderful way to explore the city and it's rich history
Taste of New Haven provides walking culinary tours, as your experienced tour guide leads you on a foodie adventure that shows off the city’s rich culture and history. Join Chef’s Cooking Class for an exciting way to meet top chefs in their own kitchens! Learn how they prepare food and show you their cooking methods. A once in a lifetime culinary experience. This class meets Master Chef Bun Lai, of Miya’s sushi fame!
Learn healthy home-style Japanese cooking from New Haven native and James Beard Award nominated Master Chef, Bun Lai. Chef Bun Lai’s 4 hour class, will be held at his home in Woodbridge followed with a home-made sushi and sake dinner – which you will make yourself!
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.