Trip at a Glance
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing
Price€25 EUR per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Private tour & Transport - Professional & Licenced guide - Hotel pickup and drop-off - Refreshments.
- Victory Avenue: most charming street of Bucharest, often compared to Champs Elysées. It represents the city’s core architectural & cultural patrimony.
- The Royal Palace: neoclassical style, the palace was home to Prince Cuza and King Carol I – the men who modernized Romania in the 19th century.
- The Romanian Athenaeum: the country’s most prestigious concert hall with outstanding acoustics.
- Old City: large pedestrian area, cobblestone streets full of charm and elegance, baroque architecture and vintage cafes.
- The Palace of the Savings Bank: boasting one of the most impressive neoclassical facades in the city. It is topped by a glass & metal dome.