Trip at a Glance
Chania, Crete, Greece
Cultural Immersion, Lifestyle
Price€70 EUR per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Daily from 10:00 - 16:00, May 1 - August 31
Central Chania market building entrance
Food and beverages, local transportation
Chania is the second largest city of Crete along the north coast of the island, about 70 km west of Rethymno and 145 km west of Heraklion.
- Chania, Crete is where the experience will take place. Sofia Pantelidou is your hostess for the whole experience.
- You will have a rare chance to know the hidden hotspots of Chania, either on foot or by car.
- Engage in cooking and consuming sessions regarding a range of traditional Cretan delis.
- All these activities will be carried out against a friendly and invigorating atmosphere.
- What’s Special about this experience is an insider’s chance to know off-the-beaten-track places and cook and taste exquisite dishes.