Trip at a Glance
New York City, New York, United States
Sightseeing, Walking Tour
Price$30 USD per person
2.5 to 3 hours
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
For dates, check schedule at website; 1 PM
Pulitzer Fountain, opposite the Plaza Hotel
A New Yorker with 36-years experience living in the Big Apple. An enthusiastic guide with keen insights into the art and history of Central Park.
Be advised this tour is VERY vigorous with inclines and steps to navigate. We keep a quick pace as too. All bookings MUST be made at least 36 hours in advance. Gratuities gladly accepted.
- Strawberry Fields; The Dakota
- Tavern on the Green; the USS Maine Memorial Monument in Columbus Circle
- The Pulitzer Fountain; Bethesda Terrace; Literary Walk; The Mall
- The Ramble; Belvedere Castle; the Poland Monument
- Cleopatra’s Needle; the Shakespeare Garden; Swedish Cottage