Trip at a Glance
The J Group Ltd
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada
Price$5245 USD per person
8 days/7 full days of fishing
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Fishing season is open from: Thursday, July 17 to Thursday, August 21, 2014
Taxes included. Round trip airfare from Yellowknife to Lodge. Daily breakfast and dinner in the lodge and a packed or shore lunch. One guide per 2 guests. Guided fishing each day, trolling, fly-fishing or jigging. Furnished Modern Cabins, including sleeping bags with liners. Hot Showers & Sauna. Sixteen-foot Naden Boats equipped with cushioned swivel seats, two motors, fuel, lifejackets, on-board fish finders, personalized shuttle to and from the Yellowknife airport, hotel & float base.
Fishing license, equipment/tackle, personal gear, gratuities, alcoholic beverages & mix, cancellation insurance, accommodations and meals in Yellowknife or Edmonton. Any expenses incurred due to delays caused by inclement weather, mechanical or other reasons beyond our control. Note: If you do not have the correct fishing equipment we will be happy to supply you with a complimentary rod and reel. Lures and leaders can be purchased in our lodge tackle shop. The cost of fishing licences are as follows: Canadian Resident: a Canadian citizen or permanent resident who normally resides in any part of Canada other than the NWT immediately preceding the day they begin to fish: Season=$20 / 3-Day=$15 +GST. Non Resident:= (A person other than a NWT Resident or a Canadian Resident) Season=$40 / 3 Day=$30 +GST. You will receive your fishing license when you arrive at the lodge. Do you have a particular fishing date in mind? Contact us early to see if your preferred dates can be accommodated are available.
- With over 192,000 acres of water and a maximum of five boats on the lake at one time, guests rarely feel crowded
- Plenty of opportunity to fish for Arctic Grayling
- We don't keep track of all the ‘shakers' that are caught. It is the trophies, the huge, monster lake trout that we are after
- Getting you to the fish doesn't take hours; there are a number of great fishing spots within a few minutes boat ride from the lodge
- This is the land of the midnight sun and in July the sun barely dips below the horizon