Trip at a Glance
London, England, United Kingdom
Sightseeing, Walking Tour
Price£13 GBP per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
London Bridge Train Station
Top 15 sights in the Southbank Area. Tour guide (fun local)
Bring comfy shoes. An umbrella if it looks like rain. Sunscreen if its sunny. You'll see loads of amazing sights, so please bring a camera
- We will guide you on an exploration of London’s major landmarks near the Tower of London & London Bridge Area.
- See London Bridge, the Tower of London, The Shard, HMS Belfast (WW2 battleship), the famous square mile and 10 more amazing sights
- Walk through Borough Market. The market is a well known film location (Wizards & a certain Leaky Cauldron)
- We sit outside the Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre and see the UK's oldest Prison (The Clink)
- Another historic sight are the streets surrounding Winchester Palace (which still half stands to this day) A favorite of many tourists.