Trip at a Glance
Queenstown, South Island, New Zealand
Price$3499 USD per person
13 days in New Zealand + travel time
Christchurch, New Zealand
• Accommodation • Transportation • Maori Feast & Cultural Experience • Helipark Pass and 1st Run • Lift Tickets at Ohau, Treble Cone, and Club Field • Gondola & Luge • Meals: 11 Breakfasts, 11 Lunches, 9 Dinners • Fully Guided Trip
- Skyline Gondola & Luge: Ride to the top of the gondola at Bob’s Peak in view of The Remarkables Mountain Range, Lake Wakatipu, and a sky full of hang gliders… then race your companions down the winding path of the Skyline Luge. Ready… set… luuuuuuge!
- HeliPark Pass & 1st Run: Heli-accessed freeriding, yet another world first for NZ. Be dropped on one or multiple of 5 peaks and spend the day riding fresh powder, wide opened bowls and rock drops! Another check off your bucket list, Adrenaline packed Heli-skiing in NZ. Its like nothing you’ve ever experienced.
- Lift Tickets at Ohau, Treble Cone & Club Field: From the grandest to the most rugged, the friendliest to most scenic, each of these terrain parks has it’s own spectacular personality. No matter what you’re craving, you’ll find it here.
- Maori Feast & Cultural Experience - Savor a traditional feast and spend an evening learning the unique culture, dance, and tribal traditions of New Zealand’s native Maori.