Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Professional & Freelance Tour Guide for Cappadocia, OĞUZHAN ABACI
Private Tour, Sightseeing
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Airport or your hotel
Please contact your guide if you have questions in mind.
- Fairy Chimneys: These unusual rock pillars created by nature can be seen in various forms such as capped, conical, amorph or really zoomorphic...
- Stone Houses: Situated on a vast plateau between tectonic plates, Cappadocia is rich in tufa and thus offers the source for stone houses.
- Underground Settlements: If you are not claustrophobic these fabulous creations of humans in the past are awaiting you right there in Cappadocia.
- Goreme Open Air Museum: It features the best preserved wall paintings of rock cut churches from the medieval ages.
- Valleys: Cappadocia offers amazing tracks through valleys for walkers... Ihlara, Red valley, Rose Valley, Zemi, Pigeons Valley, Love Valley...
Do you ever wish to experience great adventures in Cappadocia, the fairy-land, and thus need a professional guide’s assistance to accompany you throughout your stay in this extraordinary land? Oğuzhan Abacı is a professional and experienced guide that can create a tour that is tailor-made to your needs and interests. He can show you and teach you the history behind the area’s fairy chimneys, underground settlements, and stone houses. He can also take you to the Goreme Open Air Museum, and show you the beautiful valleys of the area that are great for walkers.
No matter your budget, the perfect tour can be created for you. Please do not hesitate to contact your guide for your further questions. You are always welcome in Turkey! We look forward to guiding you!
Start planning your next experience today.
I have been working as a professional freelance tour guide since 2002 with the certification of the Ministry of Tourism and Culture of Republic of Turkey. With 23 years experience in the tourism industry and 14 years in guiding now, I have led groups of many different sizes and types to all corners of Turkey.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.