Trip at a Glance
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Lifestyle, Wine Tour
PriceR2500 ZAR per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Daily at 8:00 a.m., 9:00 a.m., 10:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m.
Cape Town and surrounds
Transportation, chilled bottled water, free Wifi onboard, Tour guide/driver.
Our price does not include entrance fees to any wine tasting, attractions, activities along the way, meals, drinks and gratuities. Our price is based on per vehicle up to 6 people.
- De Morgenzon winery - Stellenbosch town historical tour - Marianne winery - Biltong and wine pairing - Fairview Winery - Cheese and Wine Tasting
- Last prison of Nelson Mandela (Victor Verster). - Explore Franschhoek - Haute Cabriere - wine tasting - Delaire Graff - wine tasting.
- Walk, browse top galleries, and eat at top eateries and restaurants (For your own account) - Return to Cape Town & Drop off at your Accommodation.
- Delaire Graff is known as the JEWEL of the Cape Winelands and is also a recommendation for a lunch stop. We also recommend La Petite Ferme for lunch.
- Besides Stellenbosch, Paarl & Franschhoek wine route, guests are welcome to choose between any one of the 3 Wines Routes as stated in our description.