Trip at a Glance
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Sightseeing, Walking Tour
PriceR2300 ZAR per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Daily at 8:00 a.m., 9:00 a.m., 10:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m.
Cape Town & surrounds
Transportation, Tour guide/driver, Chilled bottled water and Free wi-fi onboard.
Our price does not include entrance fees to any attractions, activities along the way or meals, drinks and gratuities. Our price is based on per vehicle up to 6 people.
- Explore the V & A Waterfront & Adderley Street in the heart of the city See historical buildings which are stalwarts of the city’s culture and history
- Batholomew Dias Monument; Jan Van Riebeek Monument; The Zacharias Waganaer Water Reservoir which can be found in South Africa’s oldest shopping centre
- The Cape Castle; City Hall; The Slave Lodge; The Company Gardens; Greenmarket Square; The colourful houses in Bo-Kaap; The Noon Gun
- Table Mountain Signal Hill Camps Bay Chapman’s Peak Groot Constantia and Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens.
- The Private City Walking/driving Tour is important for first time visitors to Cape Town.You'll understand the history of the heritage of South Africa.