Trip at a Glance
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Private Tour, Sightseeing
PriceR2500 ZAR per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Daily at 8:00 a.m., 9:00 a.m., 10:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m.
Cape Town and surrounds
Transportation, chilled bottled water, free wifi onboard, Tour Guide/driver.
Our price excludes entrance fees to attractions and activities along the way, meals, drinks and gratuities. Our price is based on per vehicle up to 6 people.
- For first timers, we suggest a 30 minute City tour to show you the monuments and historic buildings so that you can understand the rest of the tour.
- Explore the entire Atlantic Seaboard, also known as our French Riviera.
- Some suggestions for stops are Bantry Bay, Clifton, Camps Bay, Twelve Apostles and Hout Bay Harbour with an option for a boat trip to Seal Island. Enjoy Chapman’s Peak drive, Noordhoek Village, Cape Point Vineyard, ostrich viewing drive, Good Hope Nature Reserve, Cape Point Lighthouse and Boulder’s Beach Penguin Colony.
- You'll have various photo stops including a coffee stop for the best coffee in Noordhoek Village. Bring comfortable shoes if you’d like to go hiking.
- On return to Cape Town you will travel along the scenic Old Cape Road where animals like baboons, bontebok, eiland, dassies and ostriches can be seen.