Trip at a Glance
BA Tours Ghana
Private Tour, Sightseeing
Price$1500 USD per person
722 km to finish it all
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Everyday 5:00 AM
$1500 per person which includes accommodation, 3 times meals per day, Transportation and Entrance Fees to all sites
We give the best accommodation, meals and transportation, and know all travelers who will come to us will have much fun.
- Cape Coast Slave Castle: is one of about forty "slave castles", it was the last point of sailing slaves to outside worlds
- Kakum National Park: is a rainforest with seven bridges on it as a canopy walk.
- Tot zein monkeys resort (monkeys forest)
- Insulensu water settlement (silt community)
- Posuban Shrine the olden way of worship of Ghanaians