Trip at a Glance
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Adventure, Canyoneering, Rappelling
Price$395 USD per person
22.5 hours over 3 days
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
October 21-23, 2016
All training, instructors, group gear, hand-outs and any personal technical gear you don't already have. All students are also entitled to a 10% discount on gear in the store or on our website!
- We teach you the skills to be a self-sufficient and safe canyoneer. Learn from the largest canyoneering training provider in America.
- Knots, Bends and Hitches, Canyon Rating System, Rules, Ethics, Style, Communication and Courtesy, Specific Gear Choices, Requirements, Use and Care
- Belays, Lowering and Handlines, Safety Checks, Communication, Basic Self-Rescue, Natural, Artificial, & Human Anchors, Static and Contingency Riggings
- Rappelling Techniques (Friction Choices, Locking Off, Hard/Soft Starts, Free/Over-Hanging Rappels) Stemming, Partner Assists, Partner Captures
- Course graduates are invited to attend regular canyoneering activities for free by joining our Meetup Group, also free!