Trip at a Glance
Los Angeles, California, United States
Adventure, Canyoneering, Rappelling
Price$395 USD per person
22.5 Hours of Training over 3 Days
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Sept 23-25, Nov 5-6, Dec 9-11, 2016
Los Angeles, CA
All training, instructors, group gear, hand-outs and any personal technical gear you don't already have. All students are also entitled to a 10% discount on gear in the store or on our website!
- Learn from the largest canyoneering training provider in America. We teach the basic and advanced skills to become self-sufficient, safe canyoneers.
- Pay for the training and your fun is FREE! Learn the skills of the sport and guide yourself! Graduates may join our Meetup activities for FREE!
- Learn: Knots, Bends, Hitches, Canyon Rating System, Rules, Ethics, Style, Communication, Courtesy, Weather, Safety, Canyon Topography, Gear Choices.
- Belays, Lowering, Handlines, Natural-Artificial & Human Anchors, Static and Contingency Riggings, Rope Management, Safety Checks and Basic Self-Rescue
- Rappelling Techniques (friction & lock-offs), On-Rope Skills, Basic Climbing & Down Climbing Skills ... everything to get you ready for canyoneering!