Trip at a Glance
Rwanda Eco Company and Safaris
Adventure, Gorilla Trekking
PriceFrom: $3600 USD per trip
• All Accommodation and meals • 1 Gorilla Permit ($1500)per person • Transportation by a 4*4 safari car • All activities in the specified in the itinerary including applicable entrance fees.
This trip can be customized to match client’s interests, tastes and budget, and created with an absolute commitment to the quality. Client’s satisfaction is our top priority.
- Gorilla trekking in the Volcanoes National park is considered as the once lifetime experience for the client who choose to book this memorable trip.
- Golden monkey trek also took place in the volcanoes and reward with meet of this apes in their natural habitat while they are eating bamboo leaves.
- Lake Kivu is the biggest lake in Rwanda between Rwanda and DRC. This lake gives the great adventure for beach and water life.
- Chimpanzee share the DNA with the human being at 99% and take place in the jungle of Nyungwe National park. which is the natural rain forest .
- Canopy walk is the suspended bridge that reward to client with great view of Nyungwe known to have 13 species of primates and 200 species of trees.