Trip at a Glance
Price$5689 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Car hiring,fuel,driver, lodging, food and non alcoholic beverages,guiding,entry/honorarium,airport tax, , handling charge and miscellaneous
- Ngondo Festival: Colorful traditional manifestations taking place at Douala,the economic capital of Cameroon characterized by rich folklore and dance.
- Nguon Festival: Colorful traditional manifestations taking place in Foumban, characterized by an exhibition of diverse cultural riches /gastronomy.
- Interesting physical and human attractions on the way such as large farms, waterfall, bustling roadside markets where different food items are sold.
- The local architectural landscape is quite diverse, characterized by the use of different local material in the design of buildings and other things.
- Very hospitable population.