Trip at a Glance
In Asia Travel
Angkor Wat, Siem Reap, Cambodia
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Siem Reap, Cambodia
All transfers and private transport, professional guide in Italian or English, accommodation and breakfast in 3/4 star hotels, lunches, all tickets/ excursions, private boat.
The tour begins in Siem Reap and ends in Phnom Penh, but can be changed according to your needs by contacting the guide or tour operator. You can also extend the tour to other nations.
- Explore the different heritage sites of Cambodia, such as: Angkor Wat - the biggest, Ta Phrom - the most fascinating, Bayon - the most magical, Banteay Srei - the most artistic.
- Visit Beang Melea, the remote temple, and relive the experience of the early explorers, and Kompong Kleang, the largest and most authentic floating village.
- Banteay Chhmar - the remote temple, less conventional and less touristy than the rest. Embrace the allure of the mysterious temples in the greenery, while on the Bamboo Train.
- Phnom Penh: once considered the pearl of Asia, it still retains its charm of the past.
- Sihanoukville: relax away from the tourist masses, on the beautiful beaches of the coast. Participate on excursions to the pristine islands of the Gulf.