Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Outside the Square Travel Adventures
Private Tour, Sightseeing
From: $1995 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
June 17th, 2018
13 nights accommodation twin share inc 2 nights staying on in a lovely hotel built on stilts right on the lake. 13 breakfasts 2 lunches 4 dinners All transport in Burma (local and private car).
Open to Gay and Gay friendly adventure travellers with a Max of 11.
- Visit Inle lake and stay right on the water in a lovely hotel built on stilts.
- Explore Bagan and the temples of the plains.
- See Mandalay and climb the 1000 steps to see the sunset.
- Private air conditioned Mini Van - perfect for our small group and allows us to make the most of our time exploring this fascinating country.
- Stay in a lovely mix of charming hotels and restaurants we have researched and sourced.
Because Burma lacks a lot of tourist infrastructure and only recently began permitting tourists back into the country, it remains an untainted destination providing a wonderful and adventurous travel opportunity.
Designed for the gay traveler and their friends, this 14 day trip will allow you to see the best of what Myanmar has to offer, while maintaining a nice level of comfort in our own private air conditioned minibus. You will see awe-inspiring sights, from the numerous temples in Mandalay to the mystical ancient area of Bagan, and on to Inle Lake where we will relax on a private long boat tour to visit the monasteries and villages of the floating communities.
As with all our adventures, we provide a semi structured itinerary with all the hard work done but sometimes things will go wrong, and changes need to be made.
Your adventure awaits!
Outside the Square Travel Adventures for the ''almost independant'' Gay traveller and their friends. We bring like minded travellers together, to share fun holidays. Our adventures are for Gay travellers, and their friends, and are perfect for those travelling solo.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.