Trip at a Glance
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing
Price$410 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Any day, around 8:00 am
Car, fuel for 1070 km, driving, guiding
Not included: entrance fees, parking fees, accommodation and meals; kms over 1070 will be charged at 0.20 USD/km (for the extra fuel); normally we should do no more than 1070 km round trip.
- The Humor Monastery - this monastery has the oldest outer paintings in Romania. Red is the most important colour of the paintings.
- The Voronet Monastery - The "Sixtine Chapel Of The East" - part of UNESCO World Heritage. Blue "Of Voronet" is the most important colour ...
- The Moldovita Monastery - also, an important cultural centre during the XVth century
- The Sucevita Monastery - built like a fortress, with outer walls and defense towers
- The Putna Monastery - the first monastery built under the rule of Stephen the Great