Trip at a Glance
Private Tour, Sightseeing
Price$250 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Daily, as arranged
Your accommodation in Budapest
Live, local, private guide, touring vehicle, hotel pick up/drop off.
- Chainbridge: Spy and I Spy - in both films the legendary bridge played a key role.
- Anker House, Jewish Quarter Budapest: Brad Pitt and Robert Redford came to Budapest for this movie, where the Hungarian capital plays Berlin.
- The Whale (CET): Budapest manifest NASA in Matt Damon's "The Martian."
- Andrassy Avenue and its surroundings: in "A Good Day to Die Hard," Budapest is easily recognizable even though it’s meant to be Moscow.
- Buda Castle, Liberty bridge, Gresham Palace: Eddy Murphy and Owen Wilson can be found everywhere in Budapest in "I Spy."