Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Bronx, New York, United States
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing
$40 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Friday 10 am
130 West 42nd Street
Bus, Licensed Tour Guide
Bus returns to 42nd Street and 5th Avenue, corner of the New York Public Library
- Sightsee Art Deco Grand Concourse
- Sightsee Yankee Stadium
- Photo Stop Edgar Allan Poe Cottage
- Short Tour Arthur Avenue, The Real Little Italy of New York
Join us for an Arthur Avenue – 3 Hour Group Bus Tour, to The Real Little Italy of New York, Sightseeing the Bronx and making a stop at the famous Arthur Avenue where you can walk and see a beautiful historical community.
- Sightsee the beautiful Harlem area
- Sightsee the Historic District, Art Deco Grand Concourse
- Sightsee Fordham Road District
- Stops for 15 minutes by the Edgar Allan Poe Cottage
- Stops off 30 minutes at Arthur Avenue, The Real Little Italy of New York
NYC Pickup locations for the Bronx Tour:
- 130 West 42nd Street between Broadway and Avenue of the Americas near Times Square Approx. 9:55 am
- 110 East 42nd Street between Park and Lexington near Grand Central Terminal Approx 10:05 am
Your adventure awaits!
Discover the “Best of the Bronx” by touring with a local! Our special tours from Midtown Manhattan to the Bronx were designed with guests in mind. Take this opportunity to see another side of NYC and experience a very artistic, historic and culturally rich neighborhood during your NY stay.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.